**National Scholarships with Quick Deadlines - Apply NOW**
American Welding Society Scholarship
Berkshire Hathaway Dream Innovate Grow Scholarship
Citizens Bank Scholarship
First Commonwealth Bank
Our mission is to improve the financial lives of our neighbors and their businesses. There is no better way to give back to the community than through the education of area youth, which is why we are is excited to offer the First Commonwealth Bank Scholarship Fund.
The 2021 Scholarship program is now accepting applications. You can submit your application via the online application form. Please reference the complete set of rules. The deadline to submit your application is Monday, March 1, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Hermine Solt Student Scholarship
Home Depot Scholarship
Imagine America Scholarship
McDonald's Employee Scholarship Opportunities
National Association of Women in Construction
National Wild Turkey Federation Scholarship - DEADLINE MARCH 1, 2021
- Students should be graduating seniors with a 3.0 on 4.0 scale or equivalent grade point average. (If transcript indicates a scale other than 4.0, student should have a minimum of 3.75 on a 5.0 scale, 4.5/6.0 scale, 5.25/7.0 scale, 6.0/8.0 scale, 6.75/9.0 scale or a 7.5/10.0 scale). Students must upload copies of transcripts for review. Finalist GPA and transcripts will be verified.
- Students must be pursuing a degree at an accredited institution of higher education (i.e. Junior College, Community College, Technical College, College or University).
- Students must actively participate in hunting, support the conservation of the wild turkey and the preservation of our hunting heritage. A copy of current hunting license is required.
- Students must hold a current NWTF membership and upload a copy of their membership card. If you are not a current member of NWTF, visit www.nwtf.org or call (800) THE-NWTF to join. Include a copy of your online receipt or ask our membership department for an ID number to include with your application for membership verification purposes.
- Students must be involved in school extra-curricular activities (i.e. FFA, Ecology Club, Science Club, Beta Club, Student Council, etc.).
- Students must demonstrate leadership among his or her peers.
- Students must demonstrate community leadership and/or involvement (i.e. 4-H, civic group or club, scouting, volunteer work).
- Students must upload an essay (300 word limit) exhibiting dedication to conservation and preserving our hunting heritage. Essay must include:
- why you will be a good investment if you are awarded this conservation scholarship
- any experiences and background that demonstrate your dedication to conservation and the preservation of our hunting heritage
- why hunting is important to you and/or your family
- Students must upload two letters of recommendation, one of which must be a from a NWTF leader (From teachers, counselors, community or clergy (do not include relatives)
- Employees and National board members of the NWTF and their family members are not eligible to participate in the program.
Nuts, Bolts, and Thingamijigs Scholarship
PAMS Julie Sullivan Memorial Scholarship Award
Pennsylvania Rural Electric Association Scholarship
PHN Charitable Foundation Healthcare Scholarships
SEG Scholarship - DEADLINE MARCH 1, 2021
Taco Bell Mas Scholarships
The Bernie Matthews Opportunity Foundation Scholarship
Three Rivers Desk & Derrick Club Scholarship
United Steelworkers Hugh Carcella Scholarship Program