Marion Center Cyber Academy
ELEMENTARY MC CYBER ACADEMY STUDENTS:
Current ELEMENTARY cyber students may access their courses using the link below:
HIGH SCHOOL MC CYBER ACADEMY STUDENTS:
Current HIGH SCHOOL cyber students may access their courses using the link below:(click image)
WHAT IS THE MC CYBER ACADEMY?
The Marion Center Area Cyber Academy offers an online learning option for students throughout the district in grades Pre-K-12. MCACA uses the Edgenuity platform and is taught by Marion Center teachers. This is a comprehensive cyber option with the features of traditional cyber, but with the added benefit of a local connection to our teachers. Students within the academy are encouraged to participate in the district's extracurricular programs and activities. Because the curriculum is aligned with Marion Center's brick-and-mortar curriculum, students an move from cyber back to the building with ease. Additionally, all students in the cyber program will receive a Chromebook computer to access and complete coursework at home.
Advantages to the Marion Center Area Cyber Academy:
- On-line home based learning that is not bound by time or location
- Instant, on-demand access to tutoring and help “on the spot” so students can get the help when they need it
- Ability to work with our very own Marion Center teachers
- Weekly progress monitoring reports are sent to families and students to monitor progress as well as achievement
- Opportunity to participate in sports, band, chorus, ROTC, etc.
- There are nearly 350 courses to enroll in
- State mandated PSSA and Keystone testing done at MC avoiding long drives to testing centers
- Seniors will earn a Marion Center High School diploma
Virtual Tutor: Students in grades 6-12 can access the online Virtual Tutor Monday-Saturday from 7am-11pm for English/Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies/History. Please view the image below to see how you can access this outstanding feature in the MC Area Cyber Academy and get instant help in your classes!
- Maintaining Stinger Pride!
For more information, please contact Scott Peterson at 724-397-5551 Ext. 1000 or [email protected]
Please note that enrollments will require 3-5 school days to process paperwork and/or have equipment ready for pickup.