Marion Center Cyber Academy
Thank you MC Cyber Academy Families!
We have been able to educate nearly 300 students in our district-wide MC Cyber Academy! We have embraced learning in this new and challenging time and students have succeeded in gaining a valuable education this year!
Information will be posted on this site for when enrollments begin for the fall! Thank you for your hard work and effort! We have almost finished the most memorable school year in recent history here at the hive! WE ARE...M.C.!
ELEMENTARY MC CYBER ACADEMY STUDENTS:
Current ELEMENTARY cyber students may access their courses using the link below:
HIGH SCHOOL MC CYBER ACADEMY STUDENTS:
Current HIGH SCHOOL cyber students may access their courses using the link below:(click image)
WHAT IS THE MC CYBER ACADEMY?
The Marion Center Area Cyber Academy offers an online learning option for students throughout the district in grades Pre-K-12. MCACA uses the Edgenuity platform and is taught by Marion Center teachers. This is a comprehensive cyber option with the features of traditional cyber, but with the added benefit of a local connection to our teachers. Students within the academy are encouraged to participate in the district's extracurricular programs and activities. Because the curriculum is aligned with Marion Center's brick-and-mortar curriculum, students an move from cyber back to the building with ease. Additionally, all students in the cyber program will receive a Chromebook computer to access and complete coursework at home.
Advantages to the Marion Center Area Cyber Academy:
- On-line home based learning that is not bound by time or location
- Instant, on-demand access to tutoring and help “on the spot” so students can get the help when they need it
- Ability to work with our very own Marion Center teachers
- Weekly progress monitoring reports are sent to families and students to monitor progress as well as achievement
- Opportunity to participate in sports, band, chorus, ROTC, etc.
- There are nearly 350 courses to enroll in
- State mandated PSSA and Keystone testing done at MC avoiding long drives to testing centers
- Seniors will earn a Marion Center High School diploma
Virtual Tutor: Students in grades 6-12 can access the online Virtual Tutor Monday-Saturday from 7am-11pm for English/Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies/History. Please view the image below to see how you can access this outstanding feature in the MC Area Cyber Academy and get instant help in your classes!
- Maintaining Stinger Pride!
For more information, please contact Tiffany Mancuso at 724-397-5551 Ext. 1130 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that enrollments will require 3-5 school days to process paperwork and/or have equipment ready for pickup.