The following students finished in the top 5
- Chrissy Lyttle 4th in Business Communications
- Elizabeth Smith 4th in Intro to Financial Math
- Xavier Vaglia 4th in Intro to Parliamentary Procedure
- Ashlynne Coble and Julia Spence 4th in Marketing
Congratulations to the following MC FBLA members who finished in the top 3 and have qualified for the State competition being held in Hershey in April.
- Matt Himes, Tyler Howells, and Conner McGrady placed 3rd in Entrepreneurship.
- Daniel Smith 2nd Place in Intro to Business Procedures
- Allison Semetkoskey 2nd place in Intro to Parliamentary Procedures.
- Kaleb Farmery 1st in Business Calculations
- Cherise Schultz 1st in Client Service
- Evan Crooks 1st in Cyber Security
- Tessa Freeman 1st in Graphic Design
- Shyra Lute 1st in Health Care Administration
- Clayton Coble, Adam Fulmer, and Joe Semetkoskey 1st in Hospitality Management.
- TJ Lynn 1st in Parliamentary Procedure
- Dylan Ribbeck 1st in Sales Presentation
Great job students and Advisers Mr. Tyson Ellenberger and Mrs. Rebecca Usko