As a service to our students, the Marion Center School District is offering an after school academic support program to all students who need assistance with course work and homework. Below you will find the guidelines for the program, as well as a permission form that must be completed and returned to the MCASD high school office prior to beginning the after school program. Any questions or concerns may be directed to Gena Anthony (email@example.com).
- Academic Support begins at 3:00 pm and ends at 5:30 pm, Monday – Thursday. Note that there is no program on Fridays.
- Students may ride the activity bus home (departs at 5:30 pm), or they may be picked up in the gym circle no later than 5:30 pm.
- Students are expected to bring all assignments, books, and other necessary materials.
- Students are required to attend the full after school session. If a student should need to leave early, they must present a signed note from a parent or guardian.
- Behavior problems will be reported to parents and administration and may result in disciplinary action such as detention or the inability to participate in future sessions.
- Students will be required to bring additional reading materials to occupy any free time remaining after completing school-related work.